Advertisement:

How to recover deleted photos from HTC?

Discussion in 'Android Modding, tips, tricks and ROM discussion' started by helena, Oct 24, 2014.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

helena Member

Message Count:
    • Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:

Beqpiiee Member

Message Count:
    “Any way to perform android phone recovery ? I had a photo of me and my friend, now he is in another country, i deleted all my photos on my android phone, is there any way of recovering it?…” This was asked by someone on yahoo. I’ve noticed this post has been already solved, however, I think there still have better answers.
    Samsung Recovery software can help you
    Easy way to regain lost photos from htc mobile phone

Erikkl Member

Message Count:

Amanda88 Member

Message Count:
    This Android data recovery not only can help you get lost media files back, but also can recover contacts and SMS files formatted or lost due to other reasons from various mobile phones. With this iPubsoft Android Data Recovery, you can recover deleted SMS and Contacts on HTC directly, after connect your Android phone to PC, or recover lost pictures, photos, videos, etc. from the SD card on the HTC mobile phone. How to recover htc deleted picture ?

ibrash Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    HTC
    please house, i'm using HTC too, my 8gb memory card becme completely undetected... what do i do please? thanks in andvance.

weew Member

Message Count:
    Have you ever tied Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android? It could help you recover kinds of files from android phone easily, like sms, contacts, photos, documents, and so on, have a try!
    How to recover android phone photos

rearummel Member

Message Count:
    Androidphonesoft Android Recovery is a nice one and i have used it to recover deleted photos on several android phones

Humlly Member

Message Count:
    I have succeeded recover deleted photos from android phone, here ,i will offer you several solutions so that you can get them back, what is more important is that it can to make sure the phone device will be protected,hope it can help you,

Alisso Member

Message Count:
    I just use cloud storage. The easieast way to save all you information

fsmanchies Member

Message Count:

telliea Member

Message Count:
    You can have a try of data recovery methods, I think that is a good choice for data recovery. Anyway, if you really want the deleted data back, you should try every method, no matter they are free or paid. Those recovery tools can also have the possibility to recover deleted photos from phone.

Xkoiul Member

Message Count:
    You can use Android Data Recovery software to do this.
    This software can scan your HTC phone and SD card and find the deleted photos for you. You can preview the photos and recover them to computer.

xianiaole Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Please don't worry, you can use HTC data recovery program--Vibosoft DR.Mobile for Android to help you recover deleted photos from HTC. But before that, you need make sure all deleted photos won't be overwritten by new data.

Kamlerty Member

Message Count:
    I used to use it to retrieve lost pictures on Android phone , and some deleted messages ,music, a very effective software

Sponsored Links: