Advertisement:

All Network Net Freedom with HTTP Injector || SSH on Android

Discussion in 'Mobile Free Browsing Codes And Tips' started by Olawarley, Oct 5, 2015.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

Olawarley Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Sony Xperia Z - Android 5.1.1
    Sponsored Links:
    Greetings to all the gurus in the house!

Today, I bring to you the ultimate tool(for android only) to a secured free net on all ISP.

**** Please Read from the begining to end so won't miss out on the most important thing (MTN, ETISALAT....... fbt). It's so easy and you'd definitely thank me later :D

INTRODUCTION
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is the name of this great app for net freedom?

"HTTP INJECTOR" from Evozi team (evozi.com) . You can call it "HI" or "EHI"

[IMG]

Where can I get this app????
    ----------------------------------------------
    Playstore. Link>>> http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.injector

Why am I not uploading the apk instead? Well, some configs for HI may be locked for "Play store installation only"
    In order not to get restricted, Pls download from Play Store!

How does it work??????

1. It modifies outgoing data requests (meaning you can make MTN think you access www.youtube.com while you're already downloading a movie) :D
    2. It sends a request via a desired/specified proxy

NOTE: THIS APP IS FOR PROFESSIONAL USERS!!! (but don't get scared) :D . You can always get it so easier with my config files or while playing around your bugs

Does my device have to be rooted before I can use HTTP INJECTOR?????
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    **** NO. HI doesn't need root. You can connect to ssh servers on vpn mode (just as Psiphon does). However, Iptables mode is available for rooted device. You can use HI with a third party vpn like Openvpn for Android, Finchvpn too ****

Features
    ----------------------------------
    Payload: HTTP header data that will be injected

EXAMPLES
    GET http://bug_host/ HTTP/1.1 200 OK\r\nHost: bug_host\r\nConnection: keep-Alive[crlf][crlf]

CONNECT [host_port]@bug_host [protocol]\r\nHEAD http://bug_host/ HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: bug_host\r\n\r\n

In the above payloads, \r\n = injection line just like in your simple server
    bug_host = the host on which you get free access
    GET and HEAD are the http request method
    [netData] = CONNECT [host_port] [protocol]
    [protocol] = HTTP/1.1 or HTTP/1.0
    [crlf] = \r\n

HI supports [realData] too >>real information passed by the remote proxy app hardcoded CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf][crlf]

Note: Payloads are not the same for different bug host. It depends on the Proxy. Although, it's hard to explain. However, you can always write working one if you understand http request / response anyway

Remote proxy : port >>>> Your ISP or a Squid proxy that allow access to your bug host

Payload generator >>> to generate payloads (although, this may not be suitable in most cases. you might need to modify it yourself so as to suit your need).

It has a built in SSH client similar to Bitvise on PC for connecting to ssh servers.

Host checker: To check if a bug host is alive

IP hunter >>> This is the art of phreaking like an Indonesian friend used to say :D .Use it to hunt for local IPS to get free access e.g 10.185.xx.xx ( I'd be sharing a working one for ISP i'm not going to mention now. SOON)

IP Route : To exclude route for Openvpn (needs root though). Not neccessary though, since you can do that manually on ovpn files.

I worked with the evozi team so feel free to ask questions or log your complain. You can also contact [email protected] if you see a bug to report. Although, Evozi team is working on some known bugs already.

My master do say, Nigerians are used to openvpn servers ...hehehehe. Yeah! but we all know that it slows down download speed once the ovpn file is modified (unless you Injected by modifying data requests). SSH servers would give you maximum speed from your ISP.

Where can I get free premium SSH servers? ANS: fastssh.com, mytunneling.com, go-ssh.com, skyssh.com. you can also buy vps online (cheapest $5/month) and create a Squid proxy / Ssh servers over cloud with Open terminal / Openssh on LINUX and Bitvise ssh server (windows) for private use.

Where can I get free premium openvpn servers? ANS: mytunneling.com, tcpvpn.com, skyssh.com, bestvpnssh.com

Why is there no PC versions?
    ------------------------------------------
    Well, there is. It's only available for Personal (Evozi team) use at the moment. But as you know, locked config on any PC software can be easily unlocked by the app itself. If there'd ever be a free version someday, you wouldn't be able to load / lock config. Hang on for it's release!

How to Use
    ------------------------------------------
    1. This app listen to port 8989. Therefore, to use HI, you need to set ISP's APN then use "127.0.0.1" as the proxy server and "8989" as port on your access point name. You could also use No proxy, No port on the Access Point settings

2. For connecting to SSH servers, Write a working payload with a proxy that allows connection to your bug host, setup your ssh settings and Click start! Wait for it to connect.

*HI uses configs just like Openvpn and other apps*

3.If you'd love to use HI with an Openvpn servers, use Openvpn clients ( "Openvpn for Android" "FinchVPN" or "Openvpn client") .add the bold text below on a new line to your ovpn file.

http-proxy 127.0.0.1 8989
    route "Remote proxy" 255.255.255.255 net_gateway

to connect to Proxy >>> 127.0.0.1:8989 and exclude route

[IMG]

Uncheck "Start SSH" on HI homescreen, Start HI on a working payload/config, import your ovpn file your Openvpn clients and connect!

Advantages of using HI over other similar apps
    ----------------------------------------------
    1. You have a total control of your configs. You can lock your config; from the payload, remote proxy, ssh servers, ssh account details independently
    2. It uses very less memory of your RAM when compared to most tunneling apps you're used to.

*I'd be updating the first page of this thread. Please do check for the latest cheat whenever there's a bug host on any of the ISP*

Working HI Config Files for MTN
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    We all know there's a bug host on MTN bb10 plans at the moment. I created a config file for this!

*To subscribe to bb10 plans, send BBLITED to 21600 for a daily plan. Cost #70. Capped 5GB

Send BBLITEW to 21600 for a weekly plan. Cost #350. Capped 5GB

*Download "[Mtn_bb10_SSH].zip" for working HI config you can use with any ssh servers. Either from mytunneling.com or fastssh.com, skyssh.com... e.t.c.

*Download "[Mtn_bb10_tcpvpn].zip" for working HI configs you can use with "tcpvpn.com" openvpn servers

*Download "[Mtn_bb10_admin].zip" for working HI config including my cracked ssh servers

*Download "Mtn_musicplus.zip" for musicplus mb

To subscribe to MTN musicplus plan, send MUSIC to 5900 to activate your line for the first time. You'd be given 150MB for 7 days. Dial *559*2# to check.

After it gets exhausted, send "I" to 5900 to get another free 150mb musicplus bundle for 7 days.

You can also subscribe to 150MB plan by sending C to 5900. Cost #15

*Download "Mtn_2go_mb.zip" for HI config on 2go mb

*Download "Mtn_blaast_mb.zip" for HI config on blaast mb

To get Mtn 2go or blaast mb, you'd need to tweak your IMEI number. Please check other threads on how to do this.

Extract each of the files in your desired folder!!!!!

Working HI CONFIG Files for ETISALAT
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Since there's a bug host on ETISALAT Smart pak plans too. I created a config file for this!

To subscribe to the smartpaks plan, dial *200# then select 3. Subscribe Social Media weekly plan in order to easily bypass speed throttling.

Download "[Eti_smart_fastssh].zip" for working configs on fast ssh servers

Download "[Eti_smart_tcpvpn].zip" for working configs on tcpvpn.com openvpn servers

Download "[Eti_smart_admin].zip" for working HI config including my cracked ssh servers

Extract each of the zipped files in your desired folder!!!!!

Note: these cfgs would keep working as long the bug host used in creating them are still alive and not yet patched!

TCPVPN.COM Openvpn Servers For Mtn and Etisalat
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In case, you might want to use HI with openvpn servers, I'd edited all the tcp servers (.ovpn file extension) available at tcpvpn.com for both Mtn and Etisalat.

For Mtn, Download "[Mtn_tcpvpn_servers].zip" and extract into any folder of your choice
    For Etisalat, Download "[Eti_tcpvpn_servers].zip" and extract

How to Import HI config files
    -----------------------------------
    --- With a file manager

a. If you have a file manager, use it to locate your config( .ehi file extension) and tap it. It'd prompt HI and import the config

or

----From HTTP Injector

b. Tap the three dotted button at the top-right

Tap Import config, locate the folder(e.g [Eti smart fastssh] or [Eti smart tcpvpn] for Etisalat and [Mtn bb10 all] or [Mtn bb10 tcpvpn]) which contains the config you want to import. Tap the folder.
    look for the config file( .ehi file extension) you want to import and tap it. it'd import.

[IMG]

HOW TO USE THE HI CONFIG CREATED FOR MY CRACKED SSH SERVERS
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Extract "[Eti_smart_admin.zip]" >>>> [Eti smart admin] folder containing HI config on my cracked premium ssh servers (USA server)
    Extract "[Mtn_bb10_admin.zip]" >>>> [Mtn bb10 admin] folder containing HI config on my cracked premium ssh server (USA server)

>>> Create an access point with No Proxy, No port and activate it for data services

>>> With respect to your ISP and data plan, Import the config "Mtn_bb10_admin.ehi" or "Eti_smart_admin.ehi" from the folders.

>>> Turn ON mobile data. Click "START" and wait for it to connect! . (You can monitor it's progress from the log)

If the Etisalat config on admin ssh server fails to connect or the download speed of the server is slow, Clear the Remote proxy : Port in the imported config and replace with USA proxies from "http://incloak.com/proxy-list/?maxtime=1000&ports=8080&type=hs&anon=14" or any of those proxies : Port you hunt for etisalat :D .Connect again!

**** However, configs on my cracked ssh servers may not be as fast as mytunneling.com, Fastssh servers *******

HOW TO USE MY HI CONFIGS CREATED FOR FASTSSH SERVERS
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please Note: The configs I created for MTN can be used with any ssh / Openvpn servers while The configs I created for fastssh servers are for Etisalat users only

Extract [Eti_smart_fastssh].zip >>>> [Eti smart fastssh] folder containing Four other Smart folders ( Smart 1, Smart 2, Smart 3, Smart 4) including the configs that works with Fastssh servers for Etisalat smartpak plans

***note the keywords in the names of the config*****

The config "Eti_fastssh_All.ehi" >>>>> meaning that the config works for all fastssh servers i.e Netherlands, France, Japan, Germany e.t.c. Note "All" . GOT IT?

****Although, Custom messages (guide to using the config) would be shown on the app upon importing my configs. Please Read!!!!! **********

[IMG]

Please, use the config with respect to the ssh account you created at fastsssh.com!!!! times

****Now, follow the steps below to use the configs*****

1. CREATE AN SSH ACCOUNT VALID FOR 7 DAYS AT FASTSSH
    ---------------------------------------------------

Visit http://fastssh.com .Scroll down and you'd see links to create ssh servers. Click the servers in a Continent and then click "Create SSh account" on any country (e.g Netherlands) you want to create an account with.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Type in your username at the right side(for 7days account) and click "create ssh account"
    [IMG]

Wait for the page to load and scroll. then click "Continue create account"

[IMG]

Wait for the page to load. Type in your password, answer the simple maths question and CREATE ACCOUNT

[IMG]

After your ssh accounts has been successfully created,you'd see a screenshot like below, please note this!

[IMG]

****Remember once again!!!! The keywords in the config names "All" meaning that the config works with all fastssh.com servers while Mtn configs can be used with any free ssh server

2. SETUP SSH SETTINGS FOR MY CONFIGS AND CONNECT TO YOUR FASTSSH SERVERS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Step1 >>>>>> Create an access point with No proxy, No port and activate it for data services. Why not Proxy: 127.0.0.1 and port: 8989???? Well, I noticed that etisalat always try to redirect your data to buy.etisalat.com.ng/index.............. Even on MTN, do the same! Set your access point to no proxy, no port.

Step2 >>>>> Launch your HI and Import a config e.g Eti_fastssh_All1.ehi from Smart1 from any of the smart folders just as explained earlier

Step2 >>>>> After your config file had been successfully imported, Click ssh settings and fill up your details as described / shown below

[IMG]

hostname: ssh server IP from which you created an account(at fastssh.com) e.g jp2.serverip.co

port: 22 or 443 in most cases

username: fastssh.com-user

password: ********

SSH servers
    Mode: Vpn mode for non-root users . Vpn mode or Iptables mode for rooted device

*Tips: If you're having problem connecting with vpn mode, please use Iptables mode if you have a rooted device*

If you need to share vpn via wifi, use VPN mode, Check Google DNS, Connect and Click the Wifi tethering button on the Home tab

Check UDP Forwarding if you're having problem streaming videos, internet calls

Having Problem staying connected or no data received while ssh is still connected???

CHECK GOOGLE DNS ON THE HOME TAB

Use system Iptables: Check! (A must if you're connecting with Iptables mode)

Step3 >>>>> Now go back to the Home tab on the app, Turn ON mobile data services and START. Wait for it to connect!

Enjoy!

FOR MTN B10 PLANS
    ---------------------
    *Extract "[Mtn_bb10_SSH].zip" >>>> [Mtn bb10 all] folder containing a config "Mtn_bb10_all_SSH.ehi"

*Import "Mtn_bb10_all_SSH.ehi" into HTTP Injector

*Setup your ssh settings for any ssh account. Either from fastssh.com, mytunneling.com, skyssh.com.......e.t.c just as explained above and connect!

FOR MTN 2go / musicplus mb

*Extract "Mtn_2go_mb.zip" >>>> "Mtn_2go_mb.ehi"
    or
    * Extract "Mtn_musicplus.zip" >>> Mtn_musicplus.ehi

*Import "Mtn_2go_mb.ehi" Or "Mtn_musicplus.ehi" into HTTP Injector with respect to your mb.

*Click Tools tab on HI and Turn ON "Header Replacer"

*Setup your ssh settings for any free ssh account. Either from fastssh.com, mytunneling.com, skyssh.com.......e.t.c just as explained above and click START to connect!

HOW TO USE HI CONFIGS CREATED FOR TCPVPN.COM (Openvpn) SERVERS
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Extract "[Eti_smart_tcpvpn.zip]" >>> [Eti smart tcpvpn] folder containing Etisalat smartpaks configs you can use with tcpvpn.com servers.

***Please note the keywords in the names of the config*****

Extract "[Eti_tcpvpn_servers.zip]" >>> [Eti tcpvpn servers] folder containing tcpvpn.com servers you can use with the above configs.

Extract "[Mtn_tcpvpn_servers.zip]" >>> [Mtn tcpvpn servers] folder containing tcpvpn.com servers you can use with any MTN configs.

From the configs in [Eti smart tcpvpn] folder, the configs:

Eti_tcpvpn_EU.ehi >>>>> meaning the config works with all Europe (UK, NL, Germany....) tcp servers at tcpvpn.com
    Eti_tcpvpn_JP.ehi >>>>>> meaning the config works with Japan tcp servers at tcpvpn.com
    Eti_tcpvpn_USA1.ehi >>>>> meaning the config works with USA1 tcp server at tcpvpn.com

*Tips for Mtn users who want to use MTN configs with Tcpvpn servers*
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note: All MTN configs (Mtn_bb10_all_SSH.ehi, Mtn_musicplus_mb.ehi, Mtn_2go_mb.ehi, Mtn_blaast_mb.ehi....... e.t.c) can be used with Openvpn servers

Extract "[Mtn_tcpvpn_servers].zip" >>>>> folder [Mtn_tcpvpn_servers] containing tcpvpn.com servers (.ovpn file extension) and Save!

Extract "[Eti_tcpvpn_servers].zip" >>>>> folder [Eti_tcpvpn_servers] containing tcpvpn.com servers (.ovpn file extension) you can use for Etisalat configs and Save!

Step1 >>>>>> Launch HTTP Injector and Import any of the HI config for tcpvpn.com with respect to your ISP and the data plan you're using (import the same config "Mtn_bb10_all_SSH.ehi" for bb10 plans, Mtn_musicplus_mb.ehi for Musicplus mb, Mtn_2go_mb.ehi for 2go mb, Mtn_blaast_mb.ehi....... and Uncheck "START SSH". For Etisalat, import a config from the folder [Eti smart tcpvpn] for Etisalat smartpaks plan) just as explained earlier

Step2 >>>> Read the custom message on HI upon importing the config.
    [IMG]

Step3 >>> Goto http://tcpvpn.com/Free-VPN Scroll down to see links to create ssh servers. Click the servers in any Continent you want (Europe for Netherlands, Germany, UK servers, Asia for Singapore, Japan sever or America for USA server ).

[IMG]

Step4 >>>> Look for the server corresponding to the config you imported into HI and click "Create Username and password". i.e If you import "Eti_tcpvpn_USA.ehi" .Look for USA server

If you import "Mtn configs" into HI ....Create an account with any server. GOT IT???

[IMG]

Step 5 >>>> Type in a username and password. Verify that you aren't a ROBOT and click "Create account"

[IMG]

Please Note the change in your account username. It should like "tcpvpn.com-user" .See the image above

Step6 >>>> Launch "Openvpn for Android" and Import the ovpn file with respect to the HI config you've imported and the openvpn account you created

I.e If you import "Eti_tcpvpn_UK.ehi" on HI, import "UK-tcpvpn.com.ovpn" into your Openvpn for Android.

[IMG]

Step7 >>>> After your openvpn server has been successfully imported, Input your account details
    [IMG]

Step8 >>>> Go back to your HI, turn ON mobile data and START.(I believed you already import a config). Check that the log says "listening for incoming connection"

Step9 >>>> Launch "Openvpn for Android" and Tap the config you've just imported. Wait for it to connect!

*******If you see "No process running" , Turn off mobile data and Repeat Step5 and Step6******

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY REQUESTS
    --------------------
    1. Please read this post from the begining to the end before you ask a question.
    2. If you have a bug host on the ISP and you can't create a working payload for it, you may contact. I'd create a locked config and post it for everyone to enjoy
    3. If you were able to write a payload for a bug host, please share your LOCKED config and reference "guruslodge.com" just like I did with mine. This way, we'd keep our bug hosts from getting patched by the ISP and spammers can't steal our configs without sharing guruslodge.com
    4. If you get HI working, Rate Five star on playstore :D
    5. HI has just been fixed for custom firmware based on CM 12.1. If it still force stop/crash on any Custom ROM, please send a mail to "[email protected]"
    6. Please don't just go to mytunneling.com, fastssh.com, skyssh.com......... e.t.c to create a free premium account and leave. They pay for VPS .click one ads sometimes
    7. Do the same on guruslodge too. Click one or 2 ads sometimes

******I'm not related to anyone here neither am I interested in anything*********

Attached Files:

• Guru Member

Joe II Guru Member

Message Count:
    Wonderful. Bros you too much.

Company Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Interesting. ...I must say. ....U2M

albreezy4eva Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    confusing to me
    smilebak and Hekkinz like this.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ekpe$man GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot note Pro 5.1.1
    • Guru Member

K.N.0.X Guru Member

Message Count:
    Nice 1 brotherly . . .

Looking forward to get my hands full with all these

thumbsup
    • Guru Member

Olawarley Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Yeah! Pls do! :shake:
    • Guru Member

Olawarley Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Don't be bros. What sim / data plan do you use?

Ogbonaya Member

Message Count:
    lecturer in da building
    see notes

Inc Omaiesholamie™ Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Currently Working. Tested
    • Guru Member

Olawarley Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Good to hear!

If only people would make out time to read :D
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Dogud GL Legend

Message Count:

Message Count:
    Time to create My ssh Also
    Thanks Poster. Still testing *though*

Attached Files:

• Guru Member

Olawarley Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    I'm aware that some Infinix and Samsung Galaxy Note users may have problem connecting to ssh on vpn mode
    mode.

Don't worry, just connect in Iptables mode....

September 26, 2015 12747 PM GMT+0100.jpg

The issue would be fixed soon

You'd get maximum stability on these app with any network type

2015_09_17_16.51.02.png
    • Guru Member

Olawarley Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Solomon4u2016 likes this.

Douglas Nkenna Member

Message Count:
    Abeg in summary..! Is this tweak FREE
    Donchips likes this.

Hekkinz Upcoming Guru
    1. Free and Cheap Browsing Mastermind Group
    2. Network cheat

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    LenovoA2010-a - android 5.1 Cynogenmod
    The story long shaa. Makes it confusing with a lot repetition...
    LF2GudWork

Hekkinz Upcoming Guru
    1. Free and Cheap Browsing Mastermind Group
    2. Network cheat

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    LenovoA2010-a - android 5.1 Cynogenmod
    [quote"Douglas Nkenna, post: 908490, member: 173428"]Abeg in summary..! Is this tweak FREE[/quote]
    Is free so long you have a bug host and ssh account..
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

blakj3zuz GL Legend

Message Count:
    Wow for a moment I was quiet .. but I must commend you did great job coming up with this , this shows that nigerians are making the headway being smart kids ..for a reason our ISP has been an effort driven for the young talented network oriented programmers to come up with such a brilliant app that I believe soon enough many of the iSPs will be hunting for you guys to have a job placement within their organization. Good job bro.

But men this is a handful of writeup to walkthrough ..one can easily get confused in btwn ... you've done the write up appreciated but why dont u do a step by step breakdown to get this thing setup..some of the ,explanation you did up there re not needed ... lets just get this badass to work ...lol but first the application have been installed... NOW WHAT?

I lime testing out all awesome released app ..we still celebrating [email protected]$7 now its it turn ..lets test it out and tabulate our test cases do comparison and narrow down which app to go with
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

PAJAMAPART GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    YM-Hangouts-Skype-Viber-Whatsapp-2GO-BBM-Facebook.
    NICE SHARE BROS :shake:

THOU RIGOROUS PROCESS :confused1:

BUT TIME WILL TELLS ... :cool:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Dogud GL Legend

Message Count:
    All this grammer just tired me sef whic cheat this app dey work with and how to go abt it
    smilebak likes this.

ajboy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Great people full this site sha
    • Guru Member

Olawarley Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Guys, don't get confused! Although, this tool is not so easy to use but I thought this is only way I could make it easier to understand as many people here aren't used to ssh servers. I'm sorry!

First, you need to think of what you need. Openvpn or SSH ????

If Openvpn, read the steps on how to use HI with tcpvpn.com servers
    If SSH, Do you want use with my cracked server or fastssh servers?

Please tell! then I'd explain step by step
    • Guru Member

Olawarley Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    What network do you use? MTN or Etisalat?
    What plan do you use? Smartpak or bb10 plans?
    What server do you want to use with HI? Openvpn or SSH servers?

Please tell!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

blakj3zuz GL Legend

Message Count:
    I use both mtn and still social pack but at thr moment I'm enjoy etisalat *200*3*3*2*1*1# because of its unlimited use ..so what next ..I have installed the app walk me thru the etisalat settings
    Dozman90 likes this.

Message Count:
    Ssh server created successfully
    Flying On Holland Server.

I need how to create a payload locked configuration poster. Tried but ain't getting it.
    ekerette likes this.

osas2luv Upcoming Guru
    1. Network cheat

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Tecno L5-Andriod 5.1 lollipop
    nice one
    geti and Osayuwamwen like this.
    • Guru Member

Olawarley Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    You don't need anymore payload. What plan do you use?

Message Count:
    Etisalat smartpack

Message Count:
    Need to create my personal locked configuration

Sponsored Links: