Advertisement:

VPN NOW SELECT LOCATION (MTN)

Discussion in 'General VPN discussions' started by Orosun, Nov 2, 2013.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

tochilynp Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Read your tread topic carefully,VPN NOW SELECT LOCATION (MTN), am only trying to strees out its sim dependent!

detyung Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    oh sorry
    try other VPN

detyung Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    doesn't select location
    it selects sim
    thread owner
    • Guru Member

precioux24 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung Galaxy s3, blackberry bold4
    ure all gettin it rong, ah reside in p.h, set ur modem to edge, mak sure ur modem is showin edge ntwrk bar, den switch to 2G PREFERRED...... strt up ur vpn, den connect ur modem.................. note::: u must strt de connection wit edge first den wit tym it'll switch to 3g n u continue blazin, if ur modem switches to 3g befor u conect up, pls disconect n retry de procedure, av given to mah frnds in owerri n enugu n its workin, doesnt mata de sim, jux use a sim capabl of conectin to de intanet, it works blv me..

Youngp. Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1
    Bro giv me ur number
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Orosun GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Garage! Not working
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Orosun GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Garage! Not working

tmighty180 Member

Message Count:
    Happy to c u among the Gurus
    • Guru Member

phaamsaam Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    android 4.3
    connecting via pc suite helps me with the switching on my modem, works without stress
    • Guru Member

phaamsaam Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    android 4.3
    connecting via pc suite helps me with the switching on my modem, works without stress
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Orosun GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Lols!
    Orosun
    • Guru Member

web2.0 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Blackberry 8700, WM8650 Tablet PC
    wetin ibadan do mtn na??????????????
    • Guru Member

precioux24 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung Galaxy s3, blackberry bold4
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Orosun GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    What's d meaning of dis

correctkiddd Member

Message Count:
    Its perfectly working here in Offa kwara state. i was connected for over 5hrs yesterday and like 2hrs today

correctkiddd Member

Message Count:
    Its perfectly working here in Offa kwara state. i was connected for over 5hrs yesterday and like 2hrs today

Khris66 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Not working in warri-Delta state..I tried both edge and 3G.....wit like 5 sims..32k, 64' and 128 abuja sim...no way..only connects wit megabyte and credit...

juddaxx14 Member

Message Count:
    I'm in Warri currently. I have been battling this openvpn stuff quietly for days. I had been chatting with nwosu on whatsapp, my issues are tls handshake failure.tls failed to connect., I was adviced to send data off to 131 and data on to 131 to reactivate. Hmmmm, It wasn't a small something,from firewalls turning off, to certificates check,to enabling and disabling of LAN still no hope.Finally I had to reformat my system this evening, still the issue persists. I wanted to update my AV and do a windows update,to my surprise after I had pull out the Modem with MTN sim and put in and connect my Airtel sim,forgetting that I was still running the openvpn dat failed since before.I looked @ the openvpn,it was green and it had connected. Previously, I had switched MTN sims,no luck, hence I total agree with thread owner, the openvpn selects Sim cards restricting incoming packets. Not all MTN sims work,count yourself lucky if urs work.

valdblngx Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Enugu also cutoff

c0nvict Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Hey guys.....i dunno the ish with this stuff connection but fact is that it works
    This is the technique i use with tunnelguru.......no matter where you are,edge always connects,
    connect modem on edge only wait till you see a downlink(no matter how small),
    then connect tunnelguru, tunnelguru will disconnect once,reconnect again then finally connect,
    make sure its browsing,open browser and open a page or resume any download for some seconds on idm,
    then disconnect only your modem and change network back to 3G only or Gsm preferred,
    this must be done fast and connected before tunnelguru reconnects and shows an error about not connected to host,
    if you connect the modem(now 3G) quick the tunnelguru would automatically reconnect cause of network failure,
    it'll disconnect again,reconnect then connection established....it'll start browsing.....
    This works for me since connecting direct with 3G shows connection error

Then notes to always keep connected......

And the main rule after its connected PUT SOMETHING ON DOWNLOAD in idm(while you're browsing or not) or else it'll just be disconnecting and connecting

If it ever disconnects while using it leave it to reconnect, there's a 90% chance it'll always connect back

gstar Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    mtn dey punish me oooo
    • Guru Member

LuCASINHO Guru Member

Message Count:
    Nothing lyk Location Works wella All u need z Patience...Presido Wife lolz

walee Member

Message Count:
    During the first few days of this port 5222, the stuff worked like magic for me. on every Sim on every modem. then all of a sudden it stopped. i thought they had blocked the cheat. so i went out with friends and i decided to try again while we were at a bar not too far from home(where it had stopped working), and it connected like magic again eventually it stopped connecting there too. but every once in a while i try the old sim cards and they connect. i tried buying new SIMS none worked, but when i tried using my sim from my ipone it worked once and after a restart it didnt work again, to cut a long story short, i strongly believe this thing selects location or maybe MTN has a way of blocking certain locations . i use the same Sim cards at other locations and they work, but when i come back home it doesn't.

tabsonguy Member

Message Count:
    Working wella here in Kaduna, infact i'm commenting with MTN + OpenVPN
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Orosun GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Kyle xy... Said it's location.... Ifyze.. Said it's sim..... I said it's location!!!!!! Make VPN OWNERS HAVE A TALK IN THIS!!!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Orosun GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Kyle xy... Said it's location.... Ifyze.. Said it's sim..... I said it's location!!!!!! Make VPN OWNERS HAVE A TALK IN THIS!!!

juddaxx14 Member

Message Count:
    It seems like both sim and location,some work,some don't.I have 2 MTN sims,none is working.I connect with my Airtel BIS the openvpn connects,last nite it changed my ip ironically,I slept off bcos I left my system.to.update itself.this morning it had already restart itself after the update.I said let me test is again on airtel BIS,it connected but the IP address didn't chamge,it was same Nigeria IP.I removed the sim,put MTN,put my settings om edge.connected it,it didn't connect,so all those when e dey work for,its just sheer luck.it doesn't work for everyone.

Khris66 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Say only what u knw and hv confirmed.......bcos it is working for u dnt mean u shld start saying shit..
    Wch kind patience we wan get..till jesus come.?

ytm2014 #TheNewMe

Message Count:
    This observation might be correct but the truth is we are nt certain yet, mine used to connect whenever am @ hom wit all of my 4 sims but never connects @ my working place, now it stopped connecting altogether for 2weeks now except wit mb. Using premium accts (sandwich and openvpn), location is Abuja (gwags and garki area 11). Whereas a friend is still using his openvpn in garki while amoral is blazing wit tweakware in gwags. So dont really know wats wrong.
    • Guru Member

LuCASINHO Guru Member

Message Count:
    Young man z lyk U lack some manners...who z Talking Shit? I have being in some Locations...works in all the locations i have being...mind wat u type b4 posting...Okay?

Sponsored Links: